gurlpurl

a gurls' adventures in knitting, sewing, music, literature, mothering, and recording. coming to you live from the lovely pacific northwest.

Friday, November 18, 2005

i may dream a million dreams but how can they come true?

if there will never ever be another you....
what i am reading right now:

the gospel q
book of common prayer
paradise lost (i've never read it before! for shame!)
and am going to try to get to a copy of "in cold blood" that a friend of mine zoe lent me....

what i am listening to this very second:
chet baker-let's get lost

what i am wishing for:
a week alone in my studio!

what i am up to tonite:
seeing harry potter with my sister

i've forgotten to bring my knitting with me to work and am now hoping to occupy these idle hands with something worthwhile....i don't think i've even brought a book with me to work today! creezus!

 

Leave a comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home