gurlpurl

a gurls' adventures in knitting, sewing, music, literature, mothering, and recording. coming to you live from the lovely pacific northwest.

Monday, February 14, 2005

secret saint valentine

i was given a vintage typewriter, by a secret valentine.
it is the exact same model as my grandmother had...and in it's case!
hmmm...?

in other st. valentine's day news, matthew bought me a mini vegan chocolate cheesecake shaped as a heart with a little xo on it.

and what else? oh! i am working on a sweater for myself! (finally!) it's like the one i made for my mom for xmas, but black! hey mom...you need to send me a pic of you in the sweater so i can put it up!

also i have been a very terrible daughter and havent yet sent my dad his belated birthday present! and it;s just sitting here right in front of me...its staring at me and pleading with me to send it to it's rightful owner.

ok.

xo, b

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I will take a picture this upcoming weekend and send it to you. I love the sweater you made me. It is the best!!! Love, Mama

     

Post a Comment

<< Home