gurlpurl

a gurls' adventures in knitting, sewing, music, literature, mothering, and recording. coming to you live from the lovely pacific northwest.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

gimme your stuff!



Gimme Your Stuff is this amazing stuff exchanging blog, and we have decided to take part. I plan on exchanging all sorts of handmade items by different indie artist whose work I carry in the shop. Stationery, jewelry, accessories, as well as some good old Oregon-specific treats! I will even send some yarn I've spun, and something knitted...
I hope to exchange with someone who is interested in these kind of items...
I've dreamt of living in Sweden, Norway, Finalnd, Scotland, Ireland, France, and Australia...so exchanges from these places would be totally amazing!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, saw your link on GYS. would love to do a trade with you. i'm from singapore. let me know what you might want from there and we can work something out?

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! I am from france and i'm really found of handmade jewellery. Contact me if you want to make a trade with me.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cleo said…

    HI there, I found you through the Gimmie your Stuff swap website .. I am interested in swapping if you are stillinterested. I am from South Africa and LOVE Fabric, it is very difficult to find inovative fabric here, but we do have beautiful traditional fabric called shwe shwe that I would be happy to send you, as well as some of our local bead work ... well let me know "Sala kahle' which means Go well in IsiZULU.

    ooh here is the link so that you can see how stunning this fabric is ... http://www.textrim.co.za/k_range2.htm

    http://www.textrim.co.za/k_range3.htm

    http://www.textrim.co.za/shwe%20shwe.htm

    well let me know if you are interested!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home