gurlpurl

a gurls' adventures in knitting, sewing, music, literature, mothering, and recording. coming to you live from the lovely pacific northwest.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Fall is Here!



















We have had a ton of fun celebrating Halloween! Sebastian went as Tigger, and I as a witch! Early in the day, we made cupcakes...Sebastian did an amazing job decorating them. We didn't have too many trick-or-treaters...but one young girl came as a murdered bride and recited poetry for me! That took the cake and I dumped two handfuls of candy into her bag for such a fancy performance. While I was hading out treats, Matthew took Sebs around the neighborhood. Needless to say, Sebs LOVED it. I think Halloween is his favorite holiday. In fact, he has asked me every morning since, "Is it Halloween trick or treat today mom?!"

Yesterday was my 28th birthday! I think it is super special to that have my birthday fall on All Souls Day! (Thanks MOM!) As usual, my family and friends have given me the most wonderful gifts...a jacket, brownies, purse, books, and a gift certificate for a massage and body polish at a fancy local salon...(ooh lala!) On Saturday at 8pm we have invited our friends for a low key shindig. Should be fun. I might make them watch episodes of Father Ted and/or LOTR. Haven't decided yet...hmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home