gurlpurl

a gurls' adventures in knitting, sewing, music, literature, mothering, and recording. coming to you live from the lovely pacific northwest.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

oh my goodness...


After two botched attempts to make it to Uwajimaya in time to get into the bookstore, we finally made it today and my goodness, I do so love Japanese crafting books...I picked up two "Zakka" books and a "Cotton Time"...Cotton Friend (my old standby) was misssing from the rack...
Yesterday Susan Beale came into the shop to interview me for Venus Magazine! Venus is going to do a full page on Memoir and our new lines of custom stationery!
Tomorrow morning is my interview with the Midwifery College...which shall begin an entire new chapter in my life. One that I hope will lead me to many amazing places, and through some beautiful experiences. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did the interview go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home