gurlpurl

a gurls' adventures in knitting, sewing, music, literature, mothering, and recording. coming to you live from the lovely pacific northwest.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

well today we will finally get into our space for the shop and be able to putter around until we get the lights put in. My friend Tae Won Yu is finishing up our logo...and the lovely Chad and Emiko over at Food Fight Grocery will make our ads! I have tons of inventory laying around the house...and we are hoping to move into a 2 bd. apartment sometime soon...(any leads?) I posted an ad on Craigslist yesterday to see if anyone was interested in taking over our lease...It would be great to get into a smaller place and to not have a roommate anymore. (Even though our roommate is my lovely sister!) I am also pondering buying tickets for the vampire's ball this saturday but have yet to make up my mind...going solo is kind of boring when it's something of that calibur! I have my first information session at Marylhurst on Thursday too...Thursday also happens to be my Matt's AND my father's birthday. Did you ever have the feeling that there's a zamp in the lamp? Or a geeling on the ceiling? xo, b

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweetheart, Well you must be thrilled to finally be in your shop. Congratulations... It would probably be easier to manage a 2 bed apartment instead of home with yard duties...vampire's ball sounds wild... Good luck at Maryhurst tomorrow. Let me know how it goes. Wish Matt Happy Birthday. His present should arrive soon. Miss Ya and can't wait to see you next month. All My love Mama

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brookie, I've been catching up on your gurlpurl and I want you to know I'm very proud of what you've accomplished and what you're about to take on. I wish the best of luck in your new store endeaver. Miss & love you lots. Barb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home